Electrotek has released a patch for PQView 4.14 in order to address a bug that impacted a small number of our customers. This patch also includes some new features.
The latest version of PQView is available for download at:
PQView 4.14.01 highlights:
- There have been various improvements to fault location, including greater overall accuracy and more control for the user to select exact coordinates.
- Official start-of-week days can be customized as Sunday or Monday.
- The cursor changes while hovering over an interactive map, leading to a more intuitive user interface experience.
- We’ve improved the real time “data mode” update logic, which yields better communication with certain instrument handlers.
See the complete release notes below:
PQView 4 – PQWeb/PQWebServices Release Notes
- SUPPORT-193: “Dashboard map auto-zoom too close to see the map”, Limit zooming on the map at the lower left of the home page/view
- PQWeb-937: Change the default Selected Site dropdown control text for EN50160 and Data Logs view to sites
- PQWeb-932: Change Cursor on Hover Over Interactive Charts
- PQWeb-925: PQDMS Logs view displays wrong and duplicate data
- PQWeb-913: Add Link to Get Response Mailing List Subscription on the Help menu and About Page
- PQWeb-892: Limit zooming on the map at the lower left of the home page/view
- PQWeb-863: PQDMS Logs view, data-time pickers do not display date-time in the UI
- PQWeb-824: Phasor Plot Polling button displays Stop instead of Start
- PQWeb-840: Report names not consistent in PQWeb and Admin UI
- PQV-1655: Interactive chart grid is overlapping data
- PQV-1564: Change default label to “All Sites”
- PQWeb-834: Add Redirect Section to Default Web.config for PQWeb4 Website
PQView 4 – PQView Core libraries Release Notes
— PQViewDatalayer.dll —
- PQV-1659: Faultpoint loads valueText “Lines” site property if valueObject is not set
- PQV-1642: PQView3Connection.GetFaults() – Issue loading events with null ActualXTF values fixed
- PQV-1526: RVC event list loading support added
— PQDACore.dll —
- PQWEB-321: Actual fault location updating accuracy improved: exact coordinates selectable by the user
- ActualXTF calculation casting issue fixed
- PQV-1647: Actual node name lookup fixed – node names containing dash character ambiguity resolved
- PQV-1652: PQDAOptions – space removal added to FormatUnambiguousNumberSQL() – space after minus sign parsing issue fix
- PQV-1477/PQV-1647: Setting fault location issue for nodes with numeric + “-” char names fixed
— PQDAPresentation.dll —
- PQV-1032: Fault Map: invalid coordinates warning KML implemented
- PQWEB-321: Fault Map: distance to substation/fault calculation refactored and accuracy improved
- PQWEB-321: Fault Map: estimated fault location can be clicked and used as actual fault location
- PQV-1541: “Conut”->”Count” spelling error in Datalog Charts Preferences fixed
— PQViewCore.dll —
- PQV-1526: RVC Delta Uss and Umax thresholds exposed as EventCharacterizer class properties
— PQViewCharacterizer.dll —
- Missing Fault database records issue fixed
- PQV-1526: RVC Characterizer implemented
PQView 4 Administrator Release Notes
- PQWEB-913: Administrator Website – User Details/etc – Add to profile button list should be sorted alphabetically
- PQV-1366: Back to List link on create Recipient page is off position
- PQV-1642: Trend Report and RMS Report, changes needed on some other Admin pages
- PQWeb-834: Add Redirect Section to Default Web.config for PQView4Admin Website
PQView 4 DMS Release Notes
- PQV-1679: Added “MODBUS RTU or TCP” support to the SATEC handler.
- PQV-1582: Sunday and Monday are now considered valid start-of-we days. The default value is changed to Monday.
- PQV-1619: Fixed assumption in the Camille-Bauer handler where values coming across XML all the time is assumed min, mean, max when the meter may only send one and it might just be mean only.
- PQV-1581: Added the Camille-Bauer handler real-time values for Instantaneous Flicker and Voltage and Current Sequence Component values.
- PQV-336: Improved the real-time “data mode available” update logic to better accommodate instrument handlers that require a successful connections and settings to read from the instrument before the channel information can be supplied.
- PQV-1588: Added logic to address security support required by the new versions of the Camille-Bauer firmware.
- PQV-918: Added support for new channel characteristic codes. Revised “default” name generation logic to over-ride names previously stored in Data Source Channel Definitions. This ensures that default names are updated if the Data Manager is required to add a Channel Table record.
- PQV-1631: Added support for SSH communications.
- PQV-1526: Exposed RVC characterizer thresholds.
- PQV-1632: Added SSH support to the SEL handler communication options.
- PQV-1526: Integrated support for Rapid Voltage Change (RVC) event characterization.
- Integrated corrections to the Fault Point event processing logic that prevented fault records from being generated.