With headquarters in Edison, New Jersey, Electrotek Concepts is a leading power-systems engineering consulting firm and software developer, catering to the needs of electric utilities, power transmission and distribution companies, product manufacturers, building and electrical system designers, research companies, government agencies, and end users-residential, commercial, and industrial. We analyze, measure, simulate, and solve electric power systems problems and provide training on power quality and power system topics. We develop and maintain PQView®, which is the industry’s leading enterprise software for power quality monitoring analysis & reporting and automatic fault location. Electrotek offers competitive salaries and exceptional benefits, as well as a safe and pleasant working environment. Edison, NJ is conveniently located close to public transportation (Metro train and bus station, Newark International Airport) and is accessible to both NYC and Philadelphia.
Senior Full Stack Software Engineer with ASP.NET MVC Experience – Electrotek Concepts
Electrotek Concepts has an immediate need for a senior full stack software engineer for building ASP.NET MVC database applications that use proprietary interfaces to query data. We are looking for a great team player that can help us take our software to the next level. This position is based in our office in Edison, New Jersey (remote work available).
- Perform full life cycle development and deployment of PQView (front and back-end).
- Produce clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Communicate effectively with management, stakeholders, and team members.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding product development.
Required Technical Skills:
- 2+ years of experience building web applications using the Microsoft ASP.NET MVC Framework.
- 2+ years of experience developing web applications with C# and SQL databases.
- Experience with responsive design and development using Bootstrap or similar layout frameworks.
- Experience with Visual Studio IDE.
- Experience implementing web services in a service-oriented architecture (SOA).
- Experience with jQuery.
- Experience with source control applications such as Vault, TFS, SVN, Git, Mercurial or Visual SourceSafe.
- Ability to work both independently and in a group environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, electrical engineering, or comparable degree.
Desired Technical Skills:
- Experience with SQL Server.
- Experience with CD/CI tools such as TeamCity.
- Web API, WCF, or RESTful web service and Windows services development experience.
- Experience with C/C++.
- Experience with VB/VB.Net.
- Experience building Windows Desktop applications in .NET framework.
- Experience with electric power systems, power quality monitors, or energy meters.
- Experience in direct interaction with customers to help resolve technical issues.
- Experience building WiX or INNO installation packages.
Please submit your resume to Juan Antialon at firstname.lastname@example.org.