To Our Customers,
Electrotek is closely monitoring current events as they relate to the COVID-19 outbreak. The health and safety of our employees and customers are of the utmost importance to us, and we are closely adhering to all state and federal guidelines. To that end, we would like to inform you of the following:
Electrotek remains open for business.
- Our software developers are continuing to work full-time, and we are still on schedule for all upcoming releases.
- Our technical and customer support remains available to serve you remotely.
- Please continue to contact us via phone, email, or our website as you normally would.
We have made the following temporary changes.
- All employees are able to work from home, and are doing so.
- All employees are closely following all recommended guidelines for health and safety.
- We are not scheduling any new appointments for on-site support, seminars, operator, or other training for the month of March into early April.
- Any currently-scheduled on-site appointments will be addressed on a case-by-case basis. Please reach out to us with any specific concerns.
- We will use remote connectivity tools such as web meetings, conference calls, etc. where applicable to support our customers.
All of us are working remotely. Although this will be mostly seamless to our customers, we appreciate your patience if our response times are a little longer than usual.
The situation is fluid, and we are grateful for your understanding. We will let you know of any significant changes on our end. We will all get through this, so let’s be safe and hope for a speedy return to business as usual.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you, and stay safe.
Electrotek Concepts, Inc.