We are pleased to announce that the latest version of PQView 4 and related components has been released and is available for download here.
The highlights we are most excited to share include:
- PQDMS Pool Selector Added to PQDMS Setup Page and Real Time Page
- New Beta-Version Data Handler for Eaton PowerXpert Monitors
- Show Operations Summary (SCADA correlation) Event Derived Chart and Event pre-processor implemented in PQWeb
- PQDIF export implemented for the Datalog and Event (Waveform and RMS) PQWeb charts
- Modified check for PQDIF file extensions in the PQDIF importer to be case insensitive.
- Added ability to define Site Groups based off of site properties
- PQWeb interface to PQDR Reporting service upgraded: Support for creating and retrieving file-based reports (PQDIF, PQF, DOCX…) added; support for using not only interactive EN50160, but any installed report add-in; PQDIF file report add-in based on Norwegian Energy Regulatory Authority requirements added
- Numerous SATEC handler improvements
Click here to download PQView 4.17 and read the full release notes.
The Electrotek Team